Other Tutoring Resources
Take advantage of the many tutoring resources provided across campus. Here are a few suggestions and please let us know if you find others:
- Workshops through Student Technology Services at VPTL prepare you to use Stanford's computing resources and produce multimedia assignments.
- CS 106 helpers are on duty on the second floor of Old Union Sunday through Thursday evenings 6:00 p.m to midnight in autumn, winter and spring quarters.
- The Technical Communication Program (TCP) in the School of Engineering helps you with technical writing and/or speaking skills. Though primarily designed for students in engineering, the TCP welcomes interested students from across the university.
- The Physics Tutoring Center in the Physics Department offers free drop-in tutoring for students in the 20s and 40s series.
- Stanford University Mathematical Organization (SUMO) offers offers free tutoring for students in Math 51, 52, 53, 104, and 113 during autumn, winter, and spring quarters.
- The Summer Academic Resource Center is available for visiting and matriculated Stanford students throughout summer quarter.
- Stanford's Community Centers offer a variety of tutoring and academic support resources ranging from course-related study groups to individual advising. Visit their sites to learn more.