Peer Learning Consultant Program
Peer Learning Consultants are undergraduate and graduate students that work with communities across campus (residential, thematic, ethnic, disciplinary, etc.) to teach students academic skills through workshops, individual consultations, and academic programming.
Our learning consultants offer workshops that help students develop effective learning strategies such as:
- Time Management: How to structure, plan, and manage a calendar
- Reading and Note-Taking Strategies: Demonstration of various strategies for effective reading and note-taking
- Writing to Completion: Strategies for turning research and ideas into a finished written product
- Goal Setting: Introduction to goal-setting research and how to create realistic goals and complete them
- Communicating with your advisor
- Managing academics and independent research
To request a workshop or individual consultation with a Peer Learning Consultant, please contact Jae Chung at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in becoming a Peer Learning Consultant, find out more here.