We understand the transition from in-person to online instruction and from graded courses to a S/NC system presents both opportunities and challenges. The Center for Teaching and Learning is dedicated to helping you discover strategies and resources for adapting to new ways of learning and being.
Academic Coaches and tutors would be happy to meet with you via online Zoom sessions to provide customized support for your learning wherever you are. Tutors can offer course-specific guidance, and Academic Coaches can help you address concerns like minimizing distractions, creating a productive workspace, and managing overwhelm in uncertain times.
On this page, we have combined all of our remote learning strategies for your convenience. But don’t forget to check out the other resources on our academic skills page on time management, overcoming procrastination, evidence-based learning, effective note-taking, and more!
- How can I reach out to my professor or TA?
- How should I study now that Spring Quarter is remote and there's a S/NC policy?
- How should I prepare for a remote test?
- What are some online learning apps & websites to minimize distractions?
- What are some general strategies for remote studying?
- What if I'm totally overwhelmed?