CTL provides free subject tutoring and foreign language conversation practice with peers who are specially trained to help you develop the skills you need to be successful in your classes.
Applications for the 20-21 Subject Tutors are now open for all subjects. All application materials are due Sunday, April 19, 2020. Click here to learn more.
Tutors work with you to help you master the skills needed to succeed on your own by coaching rather than providing answers.
- Discuss and break down course concepts & problem sets with you
- Help you prepare for upcoming exams
- Brainstorm and strategize studying techniques
Foreign Language Conversation Partners
Applications for the 20-21 Language Conversation Partners are now open for all languages. All application materials are due Sunday, April 5, 2020. Click here to learn more.
Language Conversation Partners (LCPs) are here to help you improve your speaking skills in a relaxed and comfortable setting.
The Foreign Language Conversation program is designed to help you meet the oral proficiency objectives of your language course, so you must be enrolled in a course at the Stanford Language Center to use the LCPs.
- Role-play different speaking scenarios
- Practice oral drills and activities from your textbook
- Boost your conversational confidence in your target language
- Lead unstructured conversations in the language you are studying
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subjects and Languages Available